Ford Falcon and Territory ignition switch repair
The most common solution to this problem is to have the entire column replaced by a Ford dealer, which can cost upwards of $1100, or a second-hand one is fitted for a cost of about $600. St Marys Auto is able to repair this problem without fitting a whole new column, and we are able to do this for $450, less if the column has already been removed from the vehicle.
We have been repairing these for some time now and we are happy to report a 100% success rate, so we also offer a 12 month guarantee for the work.
We Can Help with a Ford Territory Ignition Barrel Repair
Finding the right team to help you with your Ford Territory ignition barrel repair can be tricky. With more than 28 years of industry experience upgrading, repairing, and restoring cars, our team has all the services that you need. Choose St Mary’s Auto Repairs for reliable repair results time after time.
Signs That You Need a Ford Falcon Ignition Switch Replacement
Knowing which signs indicate a failing ignition can be the difference between costly repairs later or simple repairs now. Consider the following signs and what they mean:
- Your car does not start. Perhaps one of the most common ignition problems is the vehicle not starting. Drivers might think that their car has serious problems when in fact the issue is just with the ignition. Our team can help you diagnose the problem.
- The key does not want to turn in the ignition. While this problem can stem from multiple different causes, it most commonly indicates problems with the ignition. Make sure that you give us a call if your vehicle has this problem so that we can help you fix it.
- You do not hear anything when you turn the key to start your car. While this problem could come from a dead battery, you will quickly notice the difference. If any of your vehicle’s dashboard lights are on and you hear nothing when you try the ignition, the problem is likely not with your battery but rather with the ignition.
What to Expect from Us When You Have Ford Falcon BF Starting Problems
We always want to deliver the best possible results to all our clients. Here is how we can do just that with your Ford Falcon repairs:
- Utmost professionalism. We offer consistent professionalism, whether you call us to ask questions, come around to drop off or pick up your vehicle, or interact with us online.
- If it can break, we can fix it. With our industry experience, we can fix any damages to your car. Whether you have problems with your engine, suspension, transmission, or something else, you can rely on us to fix it.
- Help with servicing if your vehicle is due for its regular check-up. During this procedure, we can identify potential problems and fix current ones.
Why Trust Us When You Need BA Falcon Ignition Switch Removal?
With more than 28 years of experience in the industry, we understand which subtle signs indicate bigger problems with your vehicle. Our team can quickly assess problems and help you to diagnose them. We will then move on to suggesting effective repairs that will get you back behind the wheel in no time. The next time you need a reliable team to repair your Ford ignition, remember that St Mary’s Auto Repairs has all the services that you need to stay on the road.
Call us today and discuss your needs with our professionals, then bring in your vehicle to get necessary repairs, upgrades, servicing, or restorations.